About Me

I am a 26 year old guy who suffers with Hypothyroidsism, I am not getting the treatment I need off the NHS and Im sick and tired of being fobbed off!! If you have not felt well since starting a thyroid replacement then this is the place for you! I want to make everyone an "expert patient" and make the Doctors understand they dont know everything! We need the correct treatment and we deserve to get it too! If you would like to Email me, please feel free, I like talking to people with Thyroid disease. Ric@Thyroidhelp.org

Saturday 24 November 2007

Well I said in my Video that I was going to wake up at 8:30am to phone my Doctor. Guess what? I never, I woke up at 2pm instead! I know, I know.. WHAT!!!! Yes 2pm thats ummm 6 hours after I had planned.

Waking up at a reasonable hour is getting quite difficult for me. I just cant do it at the moment.

I still plan on going to see my Doctor and asking for a second opinion but I will have to wait till next week now!

Yet another Saturday without much to do other than sleep and maybe work!

No comments: