About Me

I am a 26 year old guy who suffers with Hypothyroidsism, I am not getting the treatment I need off the NHS and Im sick and tired of being fobbed off!! If you have not felt well since starting a thyroid replacement then this is the place for you! I want to make everyone an "expert patient" and make the Doctors understand they dont know everything! We need the correct treatment and we deserve to get it too! If you would like to Email me, please feel free, I like talking to people with Thyroid disease. Ric@Thyroidhelp.org

Tuesday 27 November 2007

My thyroid progress

2 weeks on my new thyroid meds and Im staring to feel better. More Energy, more motivation. And a better outlook!! Its what you need isnt it.
All we ever want is to want to feel well. If someone or something took your health away from you, you would be pretty upset too! Especially when some fatcats have the power to give you your health back.
Im doing well. I am really taking positive huge steps. Im making videos to paste my face all over the net (you lucky people), I have made a website which will, when its complete be like a bible to us thyroid sufferers!
Dont worry Im not going anywhere Im here to fight for us all!

http://www.thyroidhelp.co.uk/

No comments: