About Me

I am a 26 year old guy who suffers with Hypothyroidsism, I am not getting the treatment I need off the NHS and Im sick and tired of being fobbed off!! If you have not felt well since starting a thyroid replacement then this is the place for you! I want to make everyone an "expert patient" and make the Doctors understand they dont know everything! We need the correct treatment and we deserve to get it too! If you would like to Email me, please feel free, I like talking to people with Thyroid disease. Ric@Thyroidhelp.org

Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Since Christmas eve I have had the flu! Not good at all! So I cant say whether these B12 tablets are working. However, I have stopped trying to lose weight over the Christmas period and normally with the amount of chocolate, turkey and beer I have been shovelling down my throat, I would expect to of gained at least a stone. I have not gained a single oz. So thats good.

My main goals this year is to keep this Blog updated for my own benefit, and also my loyal fans (lol), read my progress and see that getting better is an option. Also losing weight is high on things to do, after my very overweight cousin lost so much weight through Weightwatchers, Im feeling motivated to shift some weight too. That and I dont want to be called Big Ric no more, even though I think thats got something to do with my huge frame than anything else lol. Also with this credit crunch I need to lose extra pounds even more, £££ I owe way to much and that is going to change this year!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I hope this Year is your best year ever, I hope its mine, I really need a good year! Even though my little boy was born, who is my little ray of sunshine, and watching him grow and learn has warmed my heart so much. I still need a better year, even though I cant top the moment he was born.
I'll keep you updated

Take care

Ric www.thyroidhelp.org

2 comments:

Pam said...

you weren't the only one to get sick. i even had the flu shot this year. last year, too, and it hasn't helped either time. mine started off w stomach bug on new year's eve, now i have the remnants of flu. i guess this would be starting day six of this crap. i usually take about two weeks to recover from flu, colds, etc. my temp went down to 97.1 last night. felt like i was in the arctic lol see my post on my life with hashi blog about the correlation.

Anonymous said...

This blog is really a great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for such important information.

FOR BEST INFORMATION ON THYROID CANCER.